Monday, November 10, 2008

I'm a woman, I hold the power to banish hunger in my house!

There are times when I'm totally lazy, yeah, which is most of the time actually, ahem. Anyways, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about, those times when cooking a simple meal, let alone a three course meal, is the least bit interesting. It's a time when I secretly blow a kiss in the air to the guys in the takeaways downstairs. If not for them, I'd be all irritable and grumpy and would just snap at M for no apparent reason. So, there was this one time when I was all of the above but a small voice in my head was saying something and it made so much sense! It said 'You are the provider of food. You have the power to soothe your man's growling tummy. You are the woman, you have the honour of feeding your loved ones!' It is so true, don't you think? Now, whenever panic hits, I simply call for the voice to give me that much needed pat on my back and the motivation to continue cooking, satisfying and loving!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin